Advance Bread and Pastry Companion Videos
The Take Anywhere, Learn Anytime Solution for Serious Bakers and Pastry Chefs: Advance Bread and Pastry Companion Videos
Each video was designed to give you the maximum amount of information in short, easy-to-follow clips. For a complete list of Advance Bread and Pastry Companion Videos, click here.
Learn techniques like shaping baguettes, bread mixing, tart assembly and sugar shaping on demand and on the go. Compatible with desktops; Apple iPhones and other smartphones; and Apple iPads and other tablets.
Please note that it take up to 24 hours to activate your account after purchase.
- Novice Working Baker* or Student Baker Access: $45 annual fee *Your hourly pay is less than $12/hour and/or your bakery employs fewer than 5 bakers.
- General Access: $75 annual fee
Learn More video
Sample Video: Shape Baguette
Sample Video: Loading from Basket
L’atelier du Pain Serie Video Membership
L’atelier du Pain Serie, or “the bread workshop series” is an online web seminar hosted by the San Francisco Baking Institute. In this first edition, SFBI is joined by guest instructors Steve Sullivan (Acme Bread), Dave Miller (Miller’s Bake House), and Chad Robertson (Tartine Bakery) to perform live demonstrations of their signature products and provide business tips during a Q&A with our audience. SFBI instructors Miyuki Togi and Mac McConnell also make an appearance to show our audience how to make Kamut ® baguette. All customers who purchase L’atelier du Pain Serie will receive a downloadable copy of the presentations and formulas. With more than 12 hours of content, there is much to learn from this seminar!
L’atelier du Pain Serie is composed of 4 videos with 4 different panels:
1. Steve Sullivan: Using White Flour Still for a Great Taste of the Wheat's Sweetness
2. Miyuki Togi and Mac McConnell: Baguette--What not?--But with Kamut!
3. Dave Miller: Great Tasting Whole Wheat Bread
4. Chad Robertson: Extreme Composition for Nutrition, Texture, and Flavor that Make You Happy to Eat