Artisan Bread Workshop
• Artisan I: Systematic Approach to Bread: Learn the details of mixing, fermenting, shaping, and baking bread in this essential introductory course.
In this workshop you will learn how to bake Baguettes, Egg bread, Pan Bread, Whole Wheat Bread, Multigrain bread and Rye Bread.
Starting days: ‖ May 18th ‖ June 8th ‖ July 6th ‖ September 21st ‖ October 5th ‖ November 16th ‖ December 7th ‖
• Artisan II: Baking Sourdough, Levain, and Wild Yeast:
Artisans II builds on the skills learned in Artisan I. Study the intricacies of sourdough and learn how various starters and fermentation techniques affect flavor and appearance.
In this workshop you will learn how to bake Sourdough, San Francisco Sourdough, Sourdough Whole Wheat Bread, Sourdough Rye, Sourdough Multigrain, Sesame Semolina, Ciabatta, Sourdough with Walnuts and Raisins, Olive Bread, Challah, Baguettes.
Starting days: ‖ June 15th ‖ July 13th ‖ October 12th ‖
• Advanced Bread: Think out of the bread box. This course challenges traditional assumptions and explores innovative bread-making techniques. - Taught by Didier Rosada
Offered once a year: June 22th Sorry the class is full!
• German Bread: German breads appeals to those who seek interesting breads with pronounced flavors and textures such as Wheat Bread Rolls, Muesli Rolls, Multigrain Rolls, Onion/Bacon Rolls, Pretzels, Christmas stollen, Apple cake, Crumble cake and more...
Offered once a year: October 19th
• Whole Grain, Ancient Grains, and Alternative Wheat: Satisfy the demand from your customers (and your own) for more healthy, tasty bread such as soft Whole Wheat Rolls, Semolina with Fennel and Raisins, Pave au Levain, Power Bread etc... There is a growing awareness on the difficulty in digesting gluten for some consumers.
Starting day: October 26th
Professional Bread Training