Admissions Policies & Procedures for Workshops
3-day and viagra online deals 5-day workshops
1. Complete our registration form. You may download the form here,
or request that we send one to you.
2. Submit your completed registration form with a 50% deposit to reserve your space in class. You may mail, email, or fax your form to us. (Students submitting a registration form without a 50% deposit will not be enrolled, but will be placed on the class waiting list. Once a class reaches maximum enrollment, space will no longer be available to those on the waiting list.)
3. Once we receive your completed registration form and payment, we will contact you to buy generic levitra confirm your space in the www.radiosirokibrijeg.com class. Please note: your payment and registration will not be processed unless we have space available in the workshop.
4. Please note our NEW cancellation policy that is stated below
Register online 2015 classes!
- 3-Day Workshop Tuition $598/50% Deposit $299
- 5-Day Workshop Tuition $998/50% Deposit $499
* If you have already taken one class at SFBI this calendar year, subtract 5% from the total tuition.
Cancellation Policy for Workshops
Please note our cancellation policy. Any notice of cancellation or transfers must be made in writing.
• More than 6 weeks prior to the course start date, deposits will be reimbursed in full, minus a $30 cancellation fee, and transfers will be made at no charge; transferred deposits are nonrefundable.
• Less than 6 weeks prior to the course start date, cancellations are nonrefundable and there is a $150 transfer fee; transferred deposits are nonrefundable.
• In the unlikely event of instructor illness or insufficient enrollment, SFBI will notify students by phone or email at least 10 business days before the scheduled start of a cancelled class. In this case, students will receive a full refund of online drugstore where to their tuition payment, or may apply unused funds toward an alternate class. SFBI is not responsible for any hotel or airline fees that may incur in case of a canceled class. We recommend contacting SFBI to confirm enrollment before booking a trip to San Francisco.