Tuition for SFBI Programs
- 5-Day Workshop Tuition $998/50% Deposit $499
* If you have already taken one class at SFBI this calendar year, subtract 5% from the total tuition.
Download our 2015 Workshop Registration Form here. [PDF]
Cancellation Policy for Workshops
Please note our cancellation policy. Any notice of cancellation or transfers must be made in writing.
• More than 6 weeks prior to the course start date, deposits will be reimbursed in full, minus a $30 cancellation fee, and transfers will be made at no charge; transferred deposits are nonrefundable.
• Less than 6-3 weeks prior to the course start date, deposits are nonrefundable and purchase viagra from us safety there is a $150 transfer fee; transferred deposits are nonrefundable.
• 2 weeks or less before the course start date and the class is currently not full, deposits are nonrefundable and there is a $150 transfer fee; transferred deposits are nonrefundable.
• 2 weeks or Less before the course start date and the class is currently full: deposits are nonrefundable and no transfer will be granted
• In the unlikelihood you need to cancel the buy nexium without a prescription day that the course starts, deposits are nonrefundable and no transfer will be granted.
• In the unlikely event of instructor illness or insufficient enrollment, SFBI will notify students by phone or email at least 10 business days before the scheduled start of a cancelled class. In this case, students will receive a full refund of their tuition payment, or may apply unused funds toward an alternate class. SFBI is not responsible for any hotel or airline fees that may incur in case of a canceled class. We recommend contacting SFBI to confirm enrollment before booking a trip to San Francisco.