Consecutive Bread, Viennoiserie and Pastry Professional Series
2014 Starting Date:
These series are limited to sixteen students each. Admissions are made on a rolling basis. Apply early!
Consecutive Bread, Viennoiserie, and Pastry Professional Series
Thank you for your interest in the San Francisco Baking Institute's Consecutive Bread, Viennoiserie, and Pastry Series
1. Complete the form and select the series you would like to enroll.
3. Within three weeks of acceptance to the series, a deposit of $ 100 per series enrolled is required to secure your spot.
4. 4 months prior to the start date of the series 50% of the tuition must be paid.
5. Balance of the tuition is due on the first day the series starts.
6. Please see the Tuition Payment Schedule, listed in the the application form, to learn about tuition discounts, deadlines, and financing options.
Be sure to review the refund and cancellation policies listed in the application form.
We look foward to seeing you at SFBI!